View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 06:39 PM
esther blair

Hello iv'e just signed on also from Alabama Have been quilting for about three years Learned mostly from tv and acouple friends , Iv'e had cancer
so needed something to really put me at ease, Iv'e already made all my childrengrand children each a quilt and lots of friends , so if i don't get burned out or run out of folks too quilt for i'll keep on a quilting. Enjoy it so much, Its something i can get going then put in frame down in the den and go to as i can, The next thing i know i have a ouilt ready for binding, My youngest son. 47.. just came back from Iraq. He has awife and son he's in the reserves, I got this computer from him used , before we knew he was going , i played games on it until then , i got on the internet and found all kinds of wonderful quilting programs and stayed in touch with my son at least once a week and some times more. Kept him up spiritualy, and myself he has a wonderful spirit and since of humor he's home now thank you Jesus and his mom sure does feel better but not for aday do i not pray for all ,our sons and daughters. to keep them safe God bless i'm sure i ve bent your ear enough for now .Esther