Old 01-05-2011, 06:34 AM
sandpat
Power Poster

Elle...I wouldn't worry- if you don't want to do it...then don't! (Although I know you are gonna be drooling when you see how our blocks are turning out with different fabs :wink:...LOL!) But...you HAVE to show us what you are gonna do. We might let you be a guinea pig and then we'll do the same quilt you do....next!!

I'm still hunting for the book, so haven't given up yet. Worst case scenerio..I can always buy another (and Elle..thank you, but I can probably buy one cheaper than you can send me yours.)

I'm with you on Jane...I'm so anxious now to finish it. I have quilted 19 of the tris and still undecided on the pattern for the between tris...guess I better get pretty serious about deciding soon though. I was thinking...I've left plenty of batting on the center section blocks to work for the skinny border. Then I have about an inch of batting all around the tris...sooooo....do I just baste my long strips for the scallops to a long strip of batting to sew that to the quilt??? I'm thinking that is how you do it...but ya'll know I'm a "virgin QAYG'er"..:roll: