Old 11-13-2008, 12:29 PM
Elizabeth A.

Hi there!

Per our conversation in Ideas for Round Robins 2009 http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/13131.page This is for a Christmas Row Robin I found some photos of row quilts, you can see photos them here. -----> http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...63315856srtPZQ

Sign up deadline is December 24, 2008 by then I will need your address and the theme and or tone you'd like for your quilt - no need to decide now, just let me know by then. Also the final size you'd like the top to be would be helpful. In return I will provide you a list of the people in your group, color requests, themes, ect, by the 26th of December. Giving you plenty of time get the door busters post Christmas.

Guidelines
~International is an option, if you don't want to be International please let me know so I can plan accordingly.

~One Row per month. The length and width of your row will be determined by how big the owner would like her quilt to be. I will be keeping the smaller quilt requests in a different group from the larger ones.

~Six People per group, your first row should be done and in the mail by Jan. 31st, our goal would be to have all rows done and on their way back to their owners by the end of July.

~Because it's rows, You may find that you can work ahead a bit on this one if you need to. But keep the overall theme of the quilt in mind.

Don't forget: Each quilt will travel with a label. :)

This is it! These are the Groups! :) I'll be sharing addresses as needed after Christmas. For your reference the person under your name is the person you will be mailing to. If you are listed as the last person in your group you will be mailing to the person at the top of the group. :)

Our Head Cheerleader: able to make entire quilts out of small bits of fabric Sandpat!

Our large quilt group:

Margie Theme - General Christmas Row Size 72"x12” If creating blocks 5 - 12" blocks

2 doods Theme - Christmas with Santa - Scrapy Christmas fabrics...Reds and white and all Christmas colors as accents. Blues, greens, gold, plaids okay Row Size 72”x12” If creating blocks 6 - 12" blocks

purplemem Theme - Traditional Elegant Christmas Row Size 72”X12” If creating blocks 6 - 12" blocks

Elizabeth A. Theme - Christmas Hope Row Size 72”X12” If creating blocks 6 - 12" blocks

mrsj82 Theme – Winter Quilt - Some Forest Green please 84”X12” If creating blocks 7 - 14" blocks

LoriJ Theme – Winter Wonderland 84”X12” If creating blocks 7 - 14" blocks

The Mini-Minis Quilt Group:

Barbsbus Theme – Snowman whimsy and pretty Row Size 30”Xquilters choice” Make your Row however wide you would like just as long as it is 30” long.

MsSage Theme – Winter Cats and Dogs – please no christmas Row Size 30”Xquilters choice” Make your Row however wide you would like just as long as it is 30” long.

sewjoyce Theme – Christmas Cats Row Size 40”X8” If creating blocks 5 - 8" blocks

scraplover09 Theme – Snowflakes and snowmen blue and white Row Size 45”X12”

collettakay Theme – Decorating the Tree Row Size 45”X12”

Last but never Least Our Middle of the Road Minis!

mgrhs Theme – Snowmen Row Size 48”X12” If creating blocks 4 – 12” blocks

janw Theme – Christmas trees, oranments, etc.red, green, yellow, and blue Row Size 48”X12” If creating blocks 4 – 12” blocks

Ruth Camp Theme – Christmas -Each Row a different color prints and solids okay Row Size 48”X12” If creating blocks 4 – 12” blocks

zyxquilts Theme – Christmas Fun (prints) Santas & snowmen & penguins Row Size 54”X45” If creating blocks 6 – 9” blocks

babeegirl Theme – Visions of Sugar Plums Row Size 48"X12" If creating blocks 4 -12" blocks