Old 01-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Blinky

I am waiting on my aoth book. Should have it soon. I will be doing it in needle turn applique. It's my passion. Oh gosh...and some are backing out already :( I haven't decided if I will do the aoth in the black backround...or a tonal cream. It will be scrappy not batiks. I don't have many batiks. I have so many projects going. I started the Vintage Valentine quilt by Vintage Spools. Had that pattern for a couple of years. I am on the BOM Swap here. Also worked on the BOM 2011 on here and worked all afternoon on and finished my paper pieced church for it! Never did paper piecing before. I enjoyed it after I caught on! May do some of my Dear Jane blocks in paper piece now. Yes, doing the DJ too!! I could go on....I work on one project and think about another! I have the All Around the Town pattern too that I would like to start. I see someone has it as their Avatar :thumbup: I have a few quilts that need to be finished with hand quilting. My husband doesn't understand why I stay up in my "room" so long :roll: Ok rambled enough! Catch up again soon!