View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 10:44 PM
Momma_K

Originally Posted by GrandPa
Originally Posted by scowlkat
Grandpa, so glad you got to visit Sew-Bee-It! They are wonderful. Have you tried Lavender Lime in East Ridge, next to the Rave theaters! They are my personal favorite although I love them both. And you are right, it is quite a difference in atmosphere and quality of fabric. I think Joanne's comes closer than Hancocks and most definitely Wal-Mart.
I have heard really good things about Lavender and Lime and I hope to visit soon. It is convenient for sure.

Isn't life fun? :P
GrandPa,

I've been to Sew Bee It sometime shortly before Thanksgiving with my sister. You're SO right! It's like another world in there. As you walk in the door you can walk straight ahead and there is a small area of markdowns. I got some of the most beautiful material! I like it so much I haven't dared to use it yet. I found some Carol Doak Paper Piecing paper to go with my purchase. One of the ladies gave my sis and I a card to come back and we got so much off our items! I think it was something like 30%, can't remember. BUt I walked into the other rooms and it was just awesome!! I've been wanting to go back, maybe in February after tax time! Oh and if you Ever get the chance to go to Sevierville, The Cherry Pit is even more to enjoy! Wall to Wall bolts of fabric, baskets full of fat quaters, brick walls covered with some beautiful quilts. They may be a touch more pricier but the quality is superb!
OK I'll shut up...but boy you opened a can of rainbows and had to stop to play!