Old 01-06-2011, 03:23 AM
sew wishful

Originally Posted by Cindy Lou Who
Originally Posted by whenpigsfly
I happened across this very interesting site...lots of great pictures and stories about old machines
http://possumjimandelizabeth.com/xht..._machines.html
I have never heard about this couple and they only live about an hour away from me!! Who would have thought I would learn of a WV vintage machine collection practically in my backyard from someone in Texas? Sounds like a roadtrip to me with my friend I took to PA. to pick up my W&W9 treadle. She's not hooked yet, but definitely interested in these oldies too.

Course, this would be second on the list because I want to go play with the girls when we all meet at Miz Johnny's place for her cleaning, rearranging, story telling event she wants to hold for us. This is the one where Susan Margaret from Columbus will join in too - we'll be Miz Johnny's slave labor for the day if she just lets us get a pinky toe in her basement!! :lol:
Cindy
I would agree that would be a super place to visit, but am also with you that Miz Johnny's would have to be #1 on the list! Oh, what a wonderful day that will be for you! Sure wish I was closer! Would love a detailed story after your visit! ( Sure wish my retirement could happen soon enough to be able to enjoy trips like this!)