View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 06:23 AM
SherriB

I have had the privelege, (to me, it is) of watching my precious grandbabies since they were born. I gave up my full-time job and went to part-time and now PRN to be able to watch my babies and also for our youngest DD, who is only 15.

With DGD, I was able to sew, cook, and do most anything. She was, and still is, easy to occupy and seldom seemed to get into messes. But DGS is another story!! LOL!! He is into everything! Nothing escapes his bright and inquisitive eyes and mind. I can't get a thing done when he is awake. But that is okay. He is growing up so fast, just like his sister, mommy and auntie did. I treasure all their silly messes. In a few short years, they will become treasured memories to look back on.

I know that there are some wonderful babysitters and daycares out there. But I am so happy to know that my babies and grandbabies were with people who love and adore them. My Mom watched my two DD's while DH and I worked when they were little. And I hope when the time comes for our youngest DD to have a family, that I can also babysit her children.