Old 01-06-2011, 08:17 AM
Crossstitcher

Originally Posted by petpainter
Hi, I just found this blog which is wonderful, and after reading 15 pages, I figured I best just ask. Just before the holidays I acquired a Singer 15-91 reversible feed in the cabinet. It has the manual and a lot of parts, but I haven't had a chance to play with her yet. I have also featherweight- is this model worth hanging on to? I haven't seen anything written about it, just what I've found online. I'm a bit space challenged, so if she's nothing special, I'll find her another good home. I just have to say yes whenever I see an old machine, but that's why we're all here, right?
Sally
No you don't want to keep that old featherweight since we all collect them. Just send it to WV we will give it a good home. Just kidding you best hang on to that machine they are really nice to sew on and so easy to carry around. Just look at some of the prices that they are going for on e-bay. Try her out you won't be sorry you did. She will probably need a good cleaning and oiling if she has been setting for a while not hard to do. I didn't read far enough to see you didn't mean the FW.

:thumbup: