View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 08:19 AM
adriansmom

Thank you all for the good thoughts.

Yeah I can see Cathy having a hand in this too.

Right about the 3.5 month mark(not a good time for me)
I was at work which is in a very smelly factory with machines that are up to 70 years old and well worn(they leak alot of oil based fluids) and the smells are usually of oil products and rust and stale air. I have a sign off sheet at the work station I was in for a long time..... and one day I smelled fresh bandages!!!! But if I move so much as an inch...no smell! I know this happened for sure two days in a row and I can think of one other day maybe two where it was there. I know now...It was Cathy trying to let me know she was OK(fresh bandages..her wounds were taken care of!)
and that I would be ok and in time all would be ok.
I have had a couple of other things happen here at the apartment as well.

Ya all might think I am grasping at reality here, but I am truly as sane as I ever have been .. as far as I know anyway! HA HA!! But I equate this with the "holy Spirit" working on you to bring you to place of understanding and acceptance. Where you are ready and open to see what you are being shown...and until you hit that point. We will explain it away as only a settling house, or a creaky board. Or whatever. Not a "visit" or as some say a "sign" I know what I know and it ain;t much some days. Other day's I seem to have good idea what the heck is going on.

In the end... we are born and live and die. That is the only sure things in this thing we call life. The rest ...well it is just the BS we choose to get dealt as we "live."

Ya' all take care now.