Old 01-06-2011, 09:22 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

my hubby has his moments that he feels the need to enforce his 'post'...he's been known to tell me...well i hope you don't plan on leaving that like that...you need to fix that. ;) i love that he is supportive, once in a while though....he could be a little less critical.
in the sewing group i used to go to we had one person who thought all of us should do everything (her-way)...one time i was asked to teach a technique and she showed up with a totally different technique and ran around the room (behind me) taking fabric right out of peoples hands and telling them to '''do it this way''' well, turned out...her way...did not work for ANY ONE in the group and when 1/2 a dozen women finally stood up and said....this does NOT WORK! PLEASE WILL YOU JUST LET OUR 'TEACHER (me) 'SHOW US HOW SHE DOES IT...THAT'S WHAT WE WANTED TO LEARN....boy was she '''put-out'''but we all still like her. that night changed alot of things for us as a group. and many of the ladies started contacting me privately and coming to visit when they wanted to figure out how to do something...the whole meeting changed direction at that point and they stopped asking individuals to do 'classes' at the meetings which i think is sad....all because of one person's 'mighter than though attitude'