Thread: Bummer
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 04:26 AM
Karyn

Originally Posted by dljennings
we bought a new jennair dishwasher..stainless inside & out, top of the line... 2 weeks after we got it, the computer went out... had to be replaced.

we got a kenmore refrigerator separate unit from freezer (similar to sub zero) went out of town about a month later, came back fridge was dead..separate freezer was fine. sears (now owned by kmart) was awful about fixing, came out & fixed it twice & finally had to replace it...because i told then if they didn't i would be in thier appliance department every sat & sun telling every potetial customer my story when they brought the new one, it only had 1 leveling foot, should have 4.. so i had to go back to sears & argue about that... when they ordered the parts they told me i had to PAY for them.. the meltdown i had bought the security guard and threats to call the police... until they FINALLY looked at all the paperwork i had been trying to show them to start with.... they gave the new (?) feet for free??? you don't even want to hear about the number of call i had to make to get the insurance pay off on the lost groceries paid...

when the old washer died, we got a new bosch front loader. got it dlvd on veteren's day a couple years ago. 11/11 day before thanksgiving the rubber gasket tht keeps the water in came off the door surround... i called the place we got it from, they told me 2 weeks to come "look" at it... at the time, they had on order a new range and the matching dryer. i got the manager on the phone, told them cancel everything & come get this piece of s^^^ out of my house, or get someone over here to fix it today... he found someone.. big surprise!

all of then work fine now, but really... !
And they wonder why people go 'postal' !!!