Old 01-07-2011, 09:45 AM
quilthappygail

Originally Posted by NannySandy
Man, when you miss any amt of time on here, you come back to pages and pages. I love it! The posts here keep me motivated and going. Thanks everyone for posting so often. Thanks Missy for your much needed humor!!!

Yesterday I went for physical therapy. As I walk up to the counter to sign in, the receptionist was eating a scrumptious looking dessert. Well....that got my mind to racing, thinking how I would love to have some kind of dessert. Thank goodness I couldn't leave for the next hr or I probably would have made a quick dash to the bakery. During my hour of PT, I got to thinking about how good I have done this week with my food choices and exercise. I do NOT want to set myself back a week. So I had an hr to talk myself out of eating something fattenting. When I left PT, I came straight home, where there is nothing fattening to eat. YEAH me!!!!

I wasn't going to weigh myself until tomorrow, with tomorrow being 1 wk of dieting, but decided after the close call of bakery goods yesterday, I should weigh myself to see the results of my doing so good. I am thrilled........I have lost 5.7 lbs. YEAH ME!!!!!!! I was at 257.1 this morning. My next goal is for 8 lbs, which will get me out of the 250's. I am now so psyched up into doing good. Go away bakery goods!!!!!! I will NEVER see 262.8 lbs on my scales again. NEVER!!!!!! Sandy
Good for you I'm also thrilled for your loss 5.7 is huge keep it up maybe those fq are in your future. Hugs
Gail