Old 11-15-2008, 04:56 PM
Elizabeth A.

Below I created a image, not great I know (all the rows should the same size :roll: ), but I was working quickly. Each color is a row. One row will be completed by each member of the group. Everything in their row is for them to decide. As always each person will do their best work on your quilt, just like you will do on theirs. Since we don't know who will be using what techniques in your quilt it isn't fair for me to say what can and can't be in those rows.

This Robin is open to all techinques applique, piecing, crazy quilting, redwork, embroidery, etc. Whatever that group member thinks will look the best on your quilt using the theme you picked and the colors you used in the border you created will be what they do. Since I have no way to know who will be creating blocks and who will be using the entire row to create a scene, etc. I wont say what can and can't be in that row. So I'm sorry but no checkerboard patterns.

If I may draw your attention to the BLACK lines you see between the rows. That would be considered sashing. It will break up your quilt into more clearly defined rows, and adding it or not will be up to each member.

Each color is the row created by a different group member.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]22742[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-22742.jpe