View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 05:25 PM
BarbC

My first project is to finish one from last year! I have a quilt for my dd that is about half-quilted. So I will get back on it this weekend (after the last of our company is gone).

As for new projects... I am making a t-shirt quilt. I have never made one. My SIL's dd is getting married in May and she brought me 100 t-shirts from the bride and groom's time in college. I am going to make some of them into a t-shirt quilt for the mom-of-the-bride to give them.

My nephew will be 18 next fall and graduate high school May 2008.. so there will be a quilt for him at some point in the next 18 months.

I have made quilts for family and friends.. we have 1 couple I still want to make a quilt for.. so that will be done this year.

AND finally.. the biggest project.. and most special.. DH and I will celebrate our 25th anniversary this summer and one of the things we are doing (other than a trip in the fall we hope) is to redo our room (hasn't been done in 15 years!) .. and that means new curtains, dust ruffle, shams and a king size quilt for the bed! We haven't decided on a pattern yet... we have a couple of color scheme ideas... this will be a joint project since my DH quilts also.

I am sure other projects will come up. I want to do at least 1 project Linus quilt and one for Quilts of Valor.

Barb C.