View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 05:34 AM
raedar63

[quote=GrannieAnnie]
Originally Posted by raedar63
My soon to be 22 son moved out at christmas time, he has been missing his pets so much but we felt the cat was too set in his ways and no way was he taking my babies(my two dogs) Well tonight He became the proud parent of two 6 month old cats, he is so happy he has sent pics via text several times in the hour since I had been home. And I just spent two hours at his house when I dropped them off! Guess they are my new grand kitties lol, guess I better make them some kitty quilts,he already asked me to make them some toys lol.[/quot

Names??????????? The black and white one looks like he/she will be the stinker of the pair!
He named them crowebar and fuzz. The lady that rescued them owns and runs a bar called the crowebar (sounds like crow bar) in a near by little town , She is a great person to take in nine kittens and raise them till they were old enough to be spayed and neutered and then got that taken care of herself and kept them till they got good homes.

And yes the black and white one sniffed around a few minutes and then began purring and looking for what he could get into.While my son was sitting on the floor starting his wood stove crowebar (the black and white) started sneaking up on him attacking him. It made his day that he was gonna be fiesty.lol