Old 01-08-2011, 06:52 AM
Cybrarian

Feeding my "other" addictions today. DS#1 gave me Joanns gift card for Christmas and today is teacher appreciation day! Then Barnes & Noble to buy 2 new youth fiction titles for my school library (stroking fabric & touching & smelling books... I am a sight in the stores!) and the used bookstore for me! The feeding of these addictions will hopefully help the Dessert Buffet party DH & I are going to tonight! Yes Missy I'm seriously considering putting duct tape over my mouth like in the picture you posted. Taking my own herbal tea bag, sipping, sipping, and I have made a deal with myself. I can have a very small portion of the 3 that tempt me the most. Small portion means no more than 3 normal bites. I'll do 6 small bites, savor it sip tea. I wish I thought I could just not touch anything, but I know I won't so I want to go with a plan I know I can stick to and leave successful. Also going to the whole foods store to get some real organic apple cider vinegar, one of Tru,s great suggestions.