View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 11:07 AM
wordpaintervs

For any following this topic, I wanted to let you know that my brothers chemo had been discontinued (half way point), as his platelets were too low, and thus .... him too weak to continue with it. They found a lump on his neck (on the back) and we are hoping it is not cancerous. If it is that will be his 4th cancer. The surgeon who put in the port for the chemo will remove the lump and have it biopsied. They see him this Monday. He will be scheduled as soon as he gets stronger for radiation which will be aimed at area where bladder once was. Any and all prayers that went forward on his behalf are still needed, and muchly appreciated. I have 3 boy dolls cut out and stuffed, and I plan to start sewing some clothes for them. I will then begin doing more girl dolls. Thanks to all of you for your support. You are wonderful people and a blessing to my life. Vickey Stamps

PS:

TO PAT: The package came from your Texas home yesterday, and I want to thank you. Your caring touches my heart and it all will be useful. I am blessed with lots of fabric with yours a very welcome additon. I will put it to good use. I made a 12 inch doll last week,and have another ready to make (not a flip doll) for the toddler size children if needed. These wear pantaloons, and a dress, and have hair. They look old fashioned and in part require hand sewing as they have small parts. Will send a picture in a few minutes. Kind of forgot how to do that, but will try.