Old 01-08-2011, 11:10 AM
pattis47

It is nice to know the final destination of the block. That sounds like a wonderful group, I'm sure the children will love the quilt. I will send your block monday morning.

I went to the post office this morning and bought all the stamps to send out the completed blocks.

SURPRISE, SURPRISE, When I got back home my letter carrier was about 3 hours early delivering my mail, even in our snow. I received an envelope from DonnaDrum with a beautiful floral print inside, then I opened an envelope from vivnme c/o fryguymoore that contained the most wonderful rose/mauve batik, next in line was the electric bill (skipped opening that one) and went right to the last fabric envelope from twospoiledhuskies that contained a beautiful blue with petite floral vine pattern.

I want to finish these 4 blocks this weekend and mail monday morning.

I am also in the Oriental Block Swap and have been working on those for a week now... It won't be long before I send Deb my package.....she is sew much fun to work with.

Originally Posted by oatw13
Pattis - Aren't those frogs cute? They will eventually be a charity quilt, probably for a group called Margaret's Hope Chest. They are a great charity who work with prisoners to provide quilts to their children on birthdays and holidays. Any pattern is great. Bright, fun colors, I think. Whatever you make will be perfect!

Obsessed - I can't believe you got so many at once! You had a fun mail day today!

None for me today.... I guess I will work on my blocks for the Blocks from the Orient swap. Is anyone else doing that one?