Old 01-08-2011, 03:30 PM
sandpat
Power Poster

Blinky...great looking blocks! I wouldn't worry about changing them up..it makes it more interesting!

I used that design board in the software for about the 1st 6 weeks or so. I abandoned it because it is so cumbersome to use. I recolored the quilt and tried to use similar fabrics to those colors on the blocks...then later..even gave up on that! At the end, I just laid it out, moved what I didn't like and vowed that "its MY quilt"..so I can put any block anywhere I want to. I'll lay out all the tris when I am ready to sew them and move them around too if I need to.

Haha!! Lesley...yup, thats exactly what I was thinking. Here I am, fairly close, but then adding an element that will take longer...it wouldn't take much longer though...I'll machine the extra batting with "wash away", then the only time consuming part will be trimming around the design. I'll try one before I totally commit to it though. I'm thinking it might look really good though. (Besides, Elle just wants to catch up with me:D:)