Old 01-08-2011, 10:46 PM
Chigger Holler Quilter

Originally Posted by Qbee
Woo-hoo!! I got 6 squishies today!! I'm in both groups so I can tell already that this is going to requires some organization. I do have one that gave no screen name so could everyone please look and let me know if it is yours and tell me your screen name.
It is: Donna from MO
Donna, I read the best tip from another year. When you first get a F8, address an envelope to the sender that you'll use to send finished block back in. Slip fabs and tag (or return addy) inside envelope and keep it there til you work on it. Try to work on only one at a time. I think it'll help me! And...it is hard when senders don't put board names on! I'm in both groups too and it really helps if you put the group name as well. Besties and Buddies are way too close to the same to keep track of easily...maybe we can use opposites next time like North and South...etc....hint for you April! LOL Take care, ladies and have fun! I now have 35 envelopes stuffed and ready to go out as soon as I can get to PO....Hopefully Monday if we don't get too much snow! O..Donna I don't see pic of fabric! The board names as well as the actual names are on the spread sheets that April sent. I had to print them out to carry around with me...but am so glad to have those! Thanks, April! :) Getting a little more organized each day!