Old 01-09-2011, 05:14 AM
LovingIzabella

Originally Posted by montanablu
Originally Posted by moonrise
Originally Posted by montanablu

Yep, April -- I was one of those w/the whirring going on! ;-) Moonrise, your block is DONE! the 1st one (for me) of this swap - not sure what the significance of that is... :lol: :lol: Loved your fabric Moonrise - & your pic was a nice help in deciding what else to use. (Which means I did NOT use the lady bugs & leaping frogs that I was hoping to! Darn! :-( )
Aren't we having fun?!? ;-) :lol: :lol:
LOL! Sorry to throw you for a loop! :lol: ;)
Not a loop exactly - but do you suppose anyone will send fabric that's just crying out for lady bugs, leaping frogs & oh, yea, I almost forgot the other one I want to use --- pink & purple cowboy boots w/plaid ponies romping in the background. Sounds cool, don't you think??! ;) he he :lol:
LOLOL Those boots would have been perfect for Izzy but I am not in this group this time around :-( I am sure you WILL find a use for it...I have always found the groups to be pretty diverse in fabric tastes...just be patient reign in the ponies, sop the ribbits and all will be well teehee :-D

Originally Posted by Qbee
It is: Donna from MO
Hi Gail that is DonnaDrum

Originally Posted by Chigger Holler Quilter
Besties and Buddies are way too close to the same to keep track of easily...maybe we can use opposites next time like North and South...etc....hint for you April! LOL
Ahhh Connie you may be so very right I did not think of that!! Sorry first time with more than one group so it is a learning curve thing lol

I really hope you are all having fun fun fun!!

Hugs
April