Thread: Our Pets
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 08:49 AM
QultingaddictUK

I have noticed that so many of the members have their Fur-Babies in their Avatars, me included so I wonder if you would like to tell us a bit about them.

My Muffin was a rescued Yorkshire Terrier X abandoned puppy, found in a cardboard box on a street in Glasgow along with her siblings. I was lucky enough to get her as they were snapped up. She is now 10 and has been a wonderful faithful companion all that time, she knows that I can't walk far so she exercises herself. I might add she is a first class Quilt tester and has to check out every one thro' all it's stages and is very thorough in testing out the various battings

As you can see she sleeps with me and has a habit of waking me up in the middle of the night if I turn over onto "her" side of the bed by putting her cold nose on my mine and grumbling. Needless to say I turn over and she promptly plocks herself down against my back in a great huff. :-P

She is call Muffin, short for Ragamuffin 'cos she it, there is nothing she likes better than to get mucky, as you can see by the smile :lol: