View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 10:57 AM
damaquilts

Originally Posted by Sweetness
Originally Posted by damaquilts
I love it . I have been looking for a new one I can afford. I see there is 3 pieces to the top. I was wondering if all 3 peices show in your picture.I would like one that folds I wonder if my brother can come up with something.
No ma'am. We bought the (2) $7 small pieces to get the necessary hardware to put in place the big top. The big top is suppose to be used with another set up, but he figured out it could be used this way...just needed the hardware. You might be able to find it/alternate way, but he wanted to get it done for xmas and just decided to
avoid the headache!
Oh I can't wait to see more pictures. I showed my brother and the one thing he said is it didn't look like it had enough room on top for me.I open my table out all the way when I am working and use it all and them some:-) Its one of the ones that can be bought in Joanns. It's flimsy though I have already had to put support brackets on it and I have only had it 3 years.lol

He is in the process of figuring out how set up another full size table top as a drop leaf. It'll be the $20 plus supplies to put it on. Once he does, I'll update it. He just wasn't sure if I wanted that or not and started out simple. I'm like OF COURSE I want it silly :)
I don't know what happened but I did a whole reply and it disappeared.
I showed it to my brother and the one thing he said is it looked too small for me. I have a table I got from Joann's and I use the whole top and then some when I am working. The one from Joann's is flimsy though I had to put L brackets on it for support and its still wiggles.
I am looking forward to new pictures when you get the drop leaf.I really want to see how he does it.