View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 12:35 PM
wordpaintervs

thanks. We of the world are surrounded by things that we have little if any control over. We live in a world of uncertainty and the unexpected is oft times the 'theme of the day.' Man's inhumanity to man is too often prevelent. The little things that others can do, help and that help is so very much needed.

While we humans are here, we can do things within our power as I try to do in my own small way, with whatever talents we have been given.

I knit, crochet, sew 4 sick kids (dolls and chemo caps) and write the inspirational mini short stories I hope will cause reflection and lift hearts up in thinking of the words and what they mean. I want to help in the little ways while I am able to do so. If you want a copy of my story that was inspired by the small doll, please let me know. The title of the short fictional is Sandra Annette Becca O'Shaunassey.

Thanks so much for those words. They mean so much. God Bless you and yours. If you type my whole name in the search tool, it will lead you to a few older stories of mine.

vickey Stamps