View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 01:55 PM
Qbee

Hey FQ Stash Queen:
I have a couple of questions :D I noticed that you have your theme colors as brown/blue/green but we had it brown/turquoise?? Is it 3 colors like brown, blue and green or 2 colors brown and blue/green (ie: turquoise)?? Also, I was doing a search on the Debbie Mumm fabrics but duh....there are several...LOL!! Not sure what I was thinking there...too excited I guess! Could you post pic of fabric or give us a link to the fabric you are talking about? Thanks so much!!

Originally Posted by FQ Stash Queen
The idea of adding a pic of each of us is fantastic. What a beautiful tribute to out group. If we each do a block for the back, as I believe someone suggested, we could have the pic put right on the fabric and then the info we decide we want included along with it. I would like to suggest that if we do that (a block for the back), that we include our quote from from the Board along with our Board name. I look forward to "meeting" each of you and working on your precious quilts. Sounds as if we all intend to keep them. I know I won't be able to part with mine, and given the level of skill in this group, expect mine to be your least favorite! :wink:

My "kitchen" theme does not mean I expect spoons, mixers, toasters, etc. appliqued on it. I am simply using kitchen fabrics in the Debbie Mumm line. Feel free to applique onto it if you choose, but I am using different blocks with the fabrics in it. I would also like a border, and had intended to ask about it, so is there anyone who isn't doing one? What size are most of you doing? I was thinking 1-1/2" done.

Are we going to agree to send everything priority with confirmation? Sorry, but I have a lot of trouble with the P.O. and that's the only way I seem to be guaranteed to get things. If it's a problem, I will enclose the postage for each person in with the original package and you can pass it on. Frankly, don't think it will cost a lot more than regular mail until we get to the last one or two. If you'd rather, I can just pay you back.