View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 05:35 PM
Flying_V_Goddess

Originally Posted by joannl
FVG,
Those look great- you always come up with such great designs!
How was the play? Is it over or still going?
Jo
It was pretty good. It was our director's last show he was going to direct (this was his 50th and he always wanted to do a Disney musical) and he said he was very happy with the show. Our last performance was yesterday. That was a best for me because the other two nights I couldn't land the cartwheel-type-thing off my dance partner's back...the first show was "okay" and I fell on my butt the second show (which apparently was the show they recorded). I'm gonna miss playing the wolf...I got to jump on the Beast's back...though I got a little carried away at the last show and accidentally bit him (he didn't feel it, thanks to the amount of padding in his costume). lol. Our Beast did wonderfully. We kept on having leads having to drop out and get replaced and the last one we had to replace was Beast...two weeks before we opened. So our new guy had 5 weeks of rehearsals to catch up on, but he was amazing. I had fun, though I'm relieved I don't have to do those long hours and quick costume changes (7 in total).

Originally Posted by babeegirl
they look great V! I can't decide which one I like best! which one do you favor?
Oooh...I probably like the first of the last three...I'm calling the last three my "Joker variations". I also like the very last one, too.