Old 01-09-2011, 04:29 PM
montanablu

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Originally Posted by Cyndi H
I REALLY love this swap - I love the challenge of doing something different each time, and coming up with coordinating fabric and fun blocks for each person's fabric of choice.
So glad to hear!! That is what I love so much about this swap-going through and looking and matching and finding just the right block!
Ready for 5.0???LOLOL
Hugs
April
5.0?! Of course!! What a question :roll: :D :D (I will need to finish 4.0 first, tho, OK??! lol

As I'm stuffing envies & sealing I remember a slight problem I had last time -- & hopefully I can share in time to save a few people at least a little grief.
The envie I use is the peel off self-stick flap kind. Saves a lot of lickin'! :thumbup: HOWEVER -- & THIS IS IMPORTANT - THE END EDGES DON'T ALWAYS SEAL!! And if they don't seal tight, the postal machine is likely to catch that little corner & rip the envie to...well, you know...shreds.
This happened to me & I had a few returned (rather than sent on for some reason) & I had to start over.
SO-OOOO ------ might I suggest that if you use that type of envelope that you slap a little piece of scotch tape on the end edges to save it from possibly being eaten by a postage sorting machine! :-( :-(

Hope I've saved at least one person from grief, & VERY SORRY I didn't remember sooner. :oops: (Is forty lashes at dawn penalty enough?? :-(