Old 01-09-2011, 05:20 PM
BettyGee

Originally Posted by bobbie1
Originally Posted by BettyGee
Originally Posted by hawghugger
BettyGee, can you give us a link to the two sellers on ebay that you have listed. I can't find them with just their names. I think it's my computer......I don't know how to use it. lol
That's funny I have one of those computers too; you know the kind that do silly things and you have no idea why?

Happy to let you in on some great bargains. www.stores.ebay.com/chantellelacedesigns and www.stores.ebay.com/country-stittches2. That isn't a misprint, it is with a double t.

I can not get country-stittches2 to come up. Have copied and paste...have typed it in...HELP!! LOL!

I got 4 yards of material this morning for $3.33 on Ebay. A lady that used to do craft fairs is retiring and clearing out her stash. You have to be careful and watch the info on the postings because sometimes the listing will be for 1/4 yard or 1/2 yard not a full yard. The info is all there, but you do have to be sure to read everything. That said, I have built my stash up in the last three weeks by watching Ebay and am very pleased with the bargains. Another thing about Ebay is that there are very very strict rules that sellers must follow and that is to our benefit. Many offer free shipping which really adds to the deal.

Ebay scared the dickens out of me the first time I went on, but it is very user friendly and is run very professionally.

If I can help with anything please let me know.

Betty
Well I may have contributed to your frustration and for that I sincerely apologize. Try http://www.stores.ebay.com/countrystittches2

Betty