Thread: discouraged
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 12:22 AM
Flying_V_Goddess

Originally Posted by Babes
Iwant to quilt. I started a quilt and put it aside as i read a book on making squares and i was off track. Now i have started just a block. i cannot afford the classes in my area and do not have any friends that do crafts. What is with all of this ironing seams this way and that? i read the board every day.
I kinda know what you mean. I've been at the current quilt I'm working on for a good month and a half and can't seem to get around to finishing it. I either get too tired from work and just want to relax with some cartoons or video games or I say "I'll do it later", get into something, and never get around to doing the quilt "later" because I get off track. Seems like the only time I want to work on it is when I'm at work taking my break and thinking about what I should be doing next on it...but then, like I said, I get home tired and don't want to work on it.

Check out youtube for videos. Missouri Star Quilt Co. has some excellant tutorials on how to make quilts and tips and tricks. If you have questions on how to do something just ask on here---we always love to help out other quilters!