Thread: Elecric Quilt 7
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 09:38 AM
Sierra

Originally Posted by goldendog55
I would be willing to lead it. I'm not sure how to get approved as a leader, but I can find out. I began with EQ5, and now have 7. It is a part of my daily life-couldn't live without it! I can provide some easy lessons for beginners, if someone would like them. What else would we like to do?
Judy, perhaps you can answer my question! I want to do swirls and landscapes and need a program that will allow me to put in both colors and shapes... and then adjust them. I posted (in an effort to see if I could figure out HOW to post) a picture of a quilt I made for my sister. It wasn't until I saw it on the screen that I saw how out of balance it is!!! I need some sort of program that will let me see (basically) the finished product. I am not a "block" person, particularly (I do make blocks, but not neat or small pieces ones because of my arthritis I have to use needle nose pliers to hold small pieces.) :-(

Oh, the question... will the electric quilter 7 allow me to free design, or is it only for blocks? Sierra