Thread: cats vs. dogs
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 06:19 PM
dojo36

Originally Posted by butterflywing
almost everybody here has a pet. some cats, some dogs, some horses, some chickens.

i'm conducting a 6-week survey to find out which animal quilters relate best to.

if you have a pet, please post on this thread for all the world to see. we may all be surprised at what we find out about each other.

i have one plain old cat. age 20. half abyssinian, half street cat. from the shelter. she's beginning to fail. i guess that's why i'm thinking of this. her brother died at 15. these are cats #8 and 9 that i can remember. i won't go thru all the names or we'll be here forever. please do the same.

what do you think will be the winner? goldfish?

just checked and it ends december 30th. whoops! sorry. i will count after xmas and report back. remember.....
6 weks only!

well i currently have one dog and one cat. Dog named Precious my daughter brought to me from Memphis TN to Odessa, TX because she lived in an apartment and it didn't have a yard to run and play in and I do. She was 10 months old when my daughter brought her to me, she just turned 4 years old June 2008. She is half maltese and half pickinese
(spelled wrong i'm sue). My cat is a calico, somebody must have dumped her in the neighborhood because early one morning when i stepped out the front door to get the paper, here was this little skinny - hungry and homeless kitten just meowing, so of course i brought her in and fed her some dog food and milk, she ate that and half of my grilled cheese sandwich for lunch before i could get to wal mart and get the necessary things for a cat. Her name is Callie and she weighs 14 pounds and she was 3 years old June 2008. By the way, Precious weighs 9 lbs. They love each other and play together so so good and Callie the cat even cleans Precious the dog.