Thread: cats vs. dogs
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 08:20 PM
butterflywing

Originally Posted by butterflywing
almost everybody here has a pet. some cats, some dogs, some horses, some chickens.

i'm conducting a 6-week survey to find out which animal quilters relate best to.

if you have a pet, please post on this thread for all the world to see. we may all be surprised at what we find out about each other.

i have one plain old cat. age 20. half abyssinian, half street cat. from the shelter. she's beginning to fail. i guess that's why i'm thinking of this. her brother died at 15. these are cats #8 and 9 that i can remember. i won't go thru all the names or we'll be here forever. please do the same.

what do you think will be the winner? goldfish?

so....up until now we have dogs in the lead (except for 'other'. cats have 22 but dogs lead with 29. HOWEVER if we start to count 'other' we have to take into consideration 2000 worms. yes, you heard right. see the post from barbsbus.

if you don't hear from me on a regular basis don't worry. big sister will be watching you and keeping track as we go. in the meantime, keep posting, ladies (and men).

just checked and it ends december 30th. whoops! sorry. i will count after xmas and report back. remember.....
6 weks only!

[b]