View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 07:00 PM
LovinMySoldier

Originally Posted by Alu_Rathbone
Thank you! I will try those things out.

We do have a gym on campus, but I'm afraid that people will judge me. I know thats a really stupid thought, but it's a paranoia that I've had a long time, I had a rough child hood when it came to school. So if there are things that I can do in my room for now I'm good... until I'm ready to go to the gym.
My sister is a college freshman. She is always busy and doesn't want to waste a bunch of time getting ready to head to the gym, actually going to the gym and working out, then coming back. She bought an exercise tape at Target. I think the lady was named Jackie that did it. There were several 10 min or maybe 15 min workouts on the tape as well as a 40 min one. This lady does one heck of a work out for the short amount of time. She also used hand weights. Anyways my sister loves doing the workouts in her dorm room. Quick and easy and she can do them before class in the morning and not take a bunch of time out of her day. Might be something to look in to :) Good Luck! You are doing great so far!