View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 04:22 AM
sandyo

Originally Posted by sandyo
My Pfaff mother board went out twice in 2 years. Just can't keep spending that money and waiting 2-3 months to get it back. All our dealings with the local and corporate people were a waste of time. I have a Brother Project runway PC 420. My husband did lots of research and we have been very happy with it so far. Love being able to set a speed and do my FM. I can't say if the Pfaff is better quality but if it is always in the shop it does me no good.
I have been very happy with my brother. PC 420 May be partly the frustration I had with my pfaff over the last few years but it is so fun to have the new features that my pfaff did not have. I sewed many Christmas gifts and am now starting a quilt for my sons wedding. It is always different getting used to a new machine but I do not feel as if it is a step down. Your expert may just like a certain brand, have you went and tried different brands and models. They have changed a lot in the last few years. Our local Pfaff dealer is even getting out of the Pfaff business.