Old 01-11-2011, 05:48 AM
moonrise

Originally Posted by pattis47
As long as everyone else doesn't mind, I would love it if you posted a picture of the blocks you complete w/the fabric I mailed. If any of you know me, you know I am impatient. Just show me the money....I mean BLOCK....post away, it takes toooooo long for the letter carrier to get it to me....please dont make me wait, p.s. I just love sharing your work with everyone else.
Patti, I was able to get a couple of blocks finished for you as well. DH went outside to check out the road situation, and got carried away "playing" in the snow, so I sewed and sewed and sewed while he was outside! Woo hoo! :thumbup:

As per your request, here are photos of the two blocks. The first block is the Courthouse Steps pattern, and I used the leftover bits to make the second block, called Chimneys and Cornerstones. :)

I'll get them in the mail as soon as our mail carrier is able to get up our hill. Right now it's solid ice, but I expect it'll be melted within a couple of days. I'm kind of surprised the county hasn't salted it, but we live in a tiny subdivision with just a few houses, so I guess we're not on the priority list. :lol:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-157829.jpe   attachment-157830.jpe