Thread: fibromyalgia
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 07:23 AM
Momma_K

Keep moving...I know it's hard at times but not to let the muscles get stiff. Stay warm! The cold makes it worse. I can't take the meds they have, for one thing...no insurance so I take aspirin when it's bad. It helps the inflamation and keeps it down, not away. The worst thing with me is the chronic depression and fatigue! I have to stay busy..being here helps more than you know! I take naps when I can...mainly in the later mornings. And laughter...really is the best medicine. It releases the good endorphins and helps to heal. The good thing is it may come but goes away at times for a short while. Some people it's better and others worse. My sister has it worse than I do. Your daughter...She sounds way to young to have these problems but it happens. I feel for her, I'm in my 50's and my children are grown taking care of their own babies. They do check in on me and make life a lot easier for Mom. I'm married but seperated for 6 years now, my youngest daughter lives with me and boy does she help me so much. I think I'm very lucky to have what I do with my family. But thank God, the fibro isn't any worse than it is...as anything could always be worse. Help her, love her and pray for her...thats better than any medication on earth...