Thread: fibromyalgia
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 10:53 AM
Momma_K

Originally Posted by Riversong
I have it too. Very painful some days.Fatigue gets awful.STRESS is a bad thing!Even GOOD stress.I went to daughters for Natalies birthday party and just sat there for awhile. Next day I was exhausted and could barely move.I wish I had some advice,what works for one may not work for another.I do know LAUGHTER is good. This board is my medicine,and Ditter provides my daily dose of the giggles. God bless all of you afflicted with this nasty condition.I say,if you are a believer we all take a moment each day to pray for one another.Hugs to all(gentle ones !!)
I took my late morning nap on the couch earlier. I fell asleep in prayer praying for this womans daughter. Tonight I will remember each and everyone one of us. I can almost feel your condition just reading your post. I know all to well about fibro...my cousin went on disability with it, she was an RN. My niece has it, now on disability. My sister...disability. Me...I refuse to go on it. I reckon I'm stuborn but I keep hoping I have some good years left in me to where I can find some kind of employment. But not only my fibro and arthritus pain but my BP keeps me from doing much. I left work about 4 years ago because of my BP being so high. I went in the Dr's front office and out the back door in an ambulance 20 minutes later. SO, I finally found something that keeps my mind busy...you ladies & kind gentlemen on this board and the activities we share. Above all, I thank God.