View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 06:13 AM
Joan

Steve, I am afraid I can identify with your dilema. As a novice, too, I know the feeling that having more quilts in your brain than would ever be possible to finish!!!!

Tt first, reading the message board I kept reading about "stashes" and wondered if I would ever have a stash. What a stupid idea. Like you, I wandered around fabric departments buying fabric for this quilt and that quilt and guess what? I now have a big pile of fabric, too, and lots of ideas. I find, though, that the ideas are not only stimulating to my brain but indeed satisfying even if they all are not going to be accomplished this year (or ever, LOL).

Like you, I am still going to "work" everyday and frankly my time right now for quilting is limited but I am still enjoying it immensely. (I do have two projects going and one in the mix, though) I pour over designs and yes feel the fabric and think about the people that will get one of my quilts (eventually) and it is very pleasing to me! Enjoy the whole experience and don't fret.