Old 01-11-2011, 02:24 PM
pattis47

Moonrise,
Thank you for quenching my thirst for completed block pictures. I just love to see them and wait until they arrive. I will post pics of the quilts as I complete them so you can see where your blocks went. I appreciate the extra block and I am sure the soldiers will also. The patterns are great and the fabrics look like they were made for each other. Again, thanks
Patti

Originally Posted by moonrise
Originally Posted by pattis47
As long as everyone else doesn't mind, I would love it if you posted a picture of the blocks you complete w/the fabric I mailed. If any of you know me, you know I am impatient. Just show me the money....I mean BLOCK....post away, it takes toooooo long for the letter carrier to get it to me....please dont make me wait, p.s. I just love sharing your work with everyone else.
Patti, I was able to get a couple of blocks finished for you as well. DH went outside to check out the road situation, and got carried away "playing" in the snow, so I sewed and sewed and sewed while he was outside! Woo hoo! :thumbup:

As per your request, here are photos of the two blocks. The first block is the Courthouse Steps pattern, and I used the leftover bits to make the second block, called Chimneys and Cornerstones. :)

I'll get them in the mail as soon as our mail carrier is able to get up our hill. Right now it's solid ice, but I expect it'll be melted within a couple of days. I'm kind of surprised the county hasn't salted it, but we live in a tiny subdivision with just a few houses, so I guess we're not on the priority list. :lol: