Thread: fibromyalgia
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 03:19 PM
morelcabin
Banned

Originally Posted by Julianna
Check out medical scams for herbal paracite cleanse...many false claims out there and harmful. I did a search on it and found hundreds of sites with explanations...be careful!
There sure are...because the pharma compamies want to keep you on thier meds and don't want to actually cure you. They want to make you more sick so they can add more meds. I haven't taken prescription meds in ages...neither have my kids. We are very healthy and rely on herbal remedies all the time. I can say that I took that cleanse myself. passed worms that were at least a foot long...LOTS of them...and have had NO health problems since. It even fixed the problems the doctors caused to begin with. If you cleanse your body you give it the power it needs to heal. ANY cleanse is better than no cleanse...but I guess you do have to know what you're looking for.
My husband and MIL were never believers...until I started showing my DH what to take for various complaints. Saved him shoulder surgery last year...torn rotator cuff. How? A herbal remedy...he hasn't had a probelm since. Don't knock it till you try it...or stay sick...it's up to you. But we all know that our medical system isn't really curing much of anything anymore. They are getting really good at making us a bunch of addicts though.
Sorry for the rant...it just burns me that the REAL cures get buried so fast.