Old 01-11-2011, 05:09 PM
cbridges22

Originally Posted by candlequilter
Originally Posted by Gwyn
You are right.

I'm down to about 400-500 calories a day (doctor supervised)
Walking in my house about 1 hour a day
And taking a special medication to reduce fluid retention.

I'm not trying to win a prize. I just thought someone out there would be happy that I am finally starting to move down. Guess not.
Gwyn I am happy for you that your water retention problem is starting to make progress for you. I know how hard that can be and it makes you feel like a water balloon that is stretched to its limit. Glad you are making a positive move there. However I am very disappointed that others can't be as positive for you - so I hear by withdraw from this weight loss challenge.

Hopefully you will continue to make healthy progress whether it is in water retention or fat loss.

Heartfelt apologies,
Sherryl
Candlequilter
I, too, was taken aback at the negative comments.I am a RN and have seen patients drop 10-15 lb. in 24 hours thru diuresis which was necessary to save their lives due to CHF,so,it can be done safely and is a valid weight lose. I guess my question then is do we have to validate what kind of weight lose we have example.. if my Dr. increases my diuretics due to my blood pressure going up and I lose 5 lb. in 1-2 days does that not count? Do I have to justify how I lost the weight to someone.I expected more from this group but cattiness is rearing its ugly head.