Old 01-11-2011, 06:18 PM
quilthappygail

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Originally Posted by quilthappygail
Everyone sounds positive for such cold snowy weather. We all need to support each other. I went for a walk yesterday but cut it short because it was so cold I couldn't feel my nose.and it's even colder today so no going outside for a walk. I don't have snow but if rain was in the forecast it would be snowing.
It is amazing what abuse our bodies take and just keep going. Not only do our knees suffer but hips and feet also. So when I hear that those of you who have 100 pounds or more getting up and moving I am so proud of you, you 5so much inspiration to all the rest of us.
Since it's cold we are having meatless spag. sauce w/ wheat pasta and a tomato, beet and cucumber salad w/ ving & oil dressing. It's been on the stove all day and the smell is driving me nuts. It's one of my fav. dishes. Now if I can just hold down the temptation to over eat.
Sorry to sun on I'll stop now you all have a great evening.
Hugs
Gail
Thank you gail! I need to lose close to 275 pounds and moving is hard work. But I am hoping that the yoga class I will btarting tomorrow will help.

I really love this group and it has made a HUGE difference in my weight loss and in my life. You guys have become family to me.

Missy
You are welcome and good luck at the yoga class Please let us all know how you do
Gail