Old 01-11-2011, 11:32 PM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

OK so I had these laid out on my dining table and took a step back.. I didn't like what I saw.. it didn't stand out like i wanted it to. SO I decided to move this there and that here and finally, I like the placement of my scrappy blocks.. I know crazy to think there is a method to scrappyness.. So then, now how do I keep them in order?? DING DING DING.. Light bulb went off.. I grabbed the painters tape and tapped it all the way across the blocks.. hmm.... then how do i transport them to my sewing room.. DING DING DING.. the cardboard rolls that the foodsavers baggies come off of.. Taped row numbers to the end of the roll and TA DA!!!!

OK for those of you who already thought of this, thanks for letting me in on that secret. NOT!! but for those who suddenly saw the light like I did.. Hope it helps..

rows 7 & 8
[ATTACH=CONFIG]158633[/ATTACH]

Rollin, rollin, rollin..( Rawhide!! - ok well I thought it was funny.. )
[ATTACH=CONFIG]158634[/ATTACH]

Painters tape.. Who wudda thunk it?!?!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]158635[/ATTACH]

Finally I like the placement of the blocks..Not perfect but I can live with it..
[ATTACH=CONFIG]158636[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-158628.jpe   attachment-158629.jpe   attachment-158630.jpe   attachment-158631.jpe