Thread: fibromyalgia
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 08:14 AM
treelady

I have suffered most painfully with FM for several year (23) to be exact. I have guinea pigged everything and then some. There is a lot of stuff out there and considering your daughter is young, there is hope for her. FM is something that will not go away and you learn to manage and control it. She can go at this many different ways but she will need a GOOD Rhuemotologist behind her who knows and understand FM. Most Dr.s even now don't understand it and don't want to take the time to work with it. She will need to start with a log book. Write down time of day, how she feels, what she eats, smells, these will all give her clues as to what is setting the FM off the most. You will also learn to watch the Barometric Pressure. This has a HUGE impact of those of us with FM. Please feel free to contact me if you would like some help with any other questions on FM I have done major research and also worked with my on Dr. to be able to be on my feet and active again. So it can be done but you will need patience. First know there is life still out there and that pain doesn't have to be part of it. Hope this helps.