Old 01-12-2011, 08:18 AM
CraftsByRobin

Originally Posted by pattis47
***** Just sew you know , the blocks you send back to me will be sewn into quilts for our American Soldiers in Afghanistan, . I am told it is very cold over there at night this time of year. If anyone has extra 12 1/12" blocks that they want to donate, just include them in the envelope. Please sign your blocks with your name and state if you donate so the soldiers will know where the blocks have traveled from. Thanks for your help
Hi Patty - I wanted to do some blocks, but don't really have time to do the total needed for the group. I would like to try to make up a few blocks during this time to submit to you for the soldiers ... I'm wondering if that will be okay with you ... and I'm sure April won't mind at all ... I wanted to join in this swap, but have limited time, however I can make a few blocks (even if it's 2 a month) to donate. Please let me know what you think. I will use all my own material (as I have some and that's not a problem).

Hey not sure if you saw this reply earlier Patti, but let me know if you would like me to complete some blocks for you to use. If you give me colors, I'd be happy to match them as best as I can.

Thanks,

Robin