View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 10:01 AM
amandasgramma

ROLMAO!!! Your kids sound like mine!!!! One time, I really got back at my daughter....not really meaning to! She was always running and jumping and not holding still. She was about 13 when we went to the store one rainy night. As we got close to the double automatic doors, she went running up to them, gave a BIG hop and jumped on the pad that would open the door. Only she wasn't expecting that rubber mat/pad to be slippery. Especially wearing slick bottom shoes. She landed on her butt, feet out in front, the doors opened and everyone at the counters saw her sitting there. ROLMAO!!! I couldn't stop laughing. Went into the store....and everytime I looked at her I burst out laughing. She finally went to the car....ROL! I can't help it -- I laugh even today. She laughs, too......

One time we took a friend of my son's to the store with us. I kept hearing people snicker finally I turned around and looked. That boy was over 6 feet tall, had on Burmuda shorts. He'd brought a pair of black socks, had put them on when I wasn't looking. He had the socks up to his knees, hiked the burmudas up to his breastline, messed his hair up, and somehow, I don't know how, brought his lower lip up almost to his nose. He was hunched over and was loping around the store. I almost lost it that day.