View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 10:10 AM
davidwent

Originally Posted by ginnie6
I am working on that this morning. I need to be able to "see" things or I forget them. Like I found a set of D4patch blocks I started on last summer. In a bag crammed in the back of my drawer of fat quarters. So since I thankfully don't have tons of projects my solution is ziploc bags and a skirt hanger. I put all the pieces in a bag, label it, and put it on the hanger which is on my pegboard. I also took the fabric I am working with right now for swap blocks and put them on a hanger too. Fabric for dd's quilt is in a plastic tub on the floor. I wish I had some more plastic tubs....and shelving and while I'm at it those little board things to wrap fabric around would be nice. In the meantime I'm enjoying fondling my fabric as I try to organize a few things.
About the board things..I went to Joannes and asked for their empty bolt boards and cut them to size. 4" wide for FQ's and 7" wide for yardage, works great and they were more than happy to give to me as she said she doesn't have to carry them to the back lol
David