View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 10:39 AM
SuzanneG
Banned

Hi everyone! I'm a Georgia girl that used to be a Pennsylvania girl. We moved here thirteen years ago and just love it, though I will forever be a die-hard Penguins and Steeler fan. :-)

I've been quilting for about fourteen years now. I have three children, two grown and one teen still at home. My husband is fabulous for many reasons, but a big one is how he supports my quilting hab. . . er hobby.

I am a machine piecer and quilter and have a very close relationship with my Elna. :wink: But when it comes to applique, it's whatever I'm in the mood for on that quilt. Some of mine are appliqued by machine, some by hand.

My other hobbies are horeseback riding, gardening and reading. I used to do a ton of cross-stitch, but that was BQ - before quilting. Once bitten by that bug, I never looked back.

We also share our house with three sweet kitties and one very large dog, a Golden Pyrenees, who is a gentle giant.

I'm so looking forward to getting to know you all. In reading through many posts before joining, I can tell this is a great group!