Old 01-12-2011, 10:48 AM
tjradj

Originally Posted by dunster
Originally Posted by tjradj
Could all of you be on the lookout for me? This is exactly like the treadle and cabinet and machine that I picked up last week for $60. But, I'm missing the front drawer. If anyone finds that drawer or drawer front, could you let me know where, who, email, phone, etc? Thanks.
http://vintagesewingmachine.net/Pict...dle/index.html
I also need one of this type of drawer, but my cabinet (which hasn't been cleaned up or refinished yet) is an 1894 coffin top, and only one of the pulls is present. I've seen drawers on sale on ebay, but they cost more than I paid for the machine and the shipping is also high, so I'm hoping to find something locally. If I do I'll let you know, since I only need one drawer.
There is one of the drawers that I need on ebay but the bidding is getting pretty high.
I'm wondering if the drawer that I did get is one to your cabinet. It looks the same as the one I'm looking for except it doesn't have the pattern in the middle. It needs some TLC, as the right corner is missing on the drawer front. The drawer itself is fine and the rest of the drawer front is good.

front cabinet drawer
[ATTACH=CONFIG]158793[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-158788.jpe