Old 01-12-2011, 01:51 PM
barnbum

Originally Posted by Shemjo
Sorry you have a challenging class this year. I bet they will be less challenging when you are feeling better! And when the weather is better. When Spring came, and we could be outside more, the kids got better behaved! Come to think of it, maybe they were just tired from playing outside. (I have been retired for quite a while-kids don't play outside any more.)
I know you're right on there--that once I'm feeling better they will be easier to handle. One little guy has ODD and is on/off meds due to side effects... and several others are just weirdly goofy. But... we still have fun most the time. :wink:

Originally Posted by juliea9967
Hi Karla,
Wow, it is looking great. There are so many of us "patiently waiting" to see it all sew together.
Hey - I just remembered something that made mine easier. I pressed the seams open on all the smaller width rows.
Keep up the good work.
Julie
Thanks!! I bet that will help it lay flat!!

Doc gave me three new meds today to try to clear this thing from Nov up... and nausea is a side effect of all three...so I've been fighting that rather than sewing. But... I did just go in and get more rows done...so #5-9 are waiting to be sewed together... Once I'm on a roll, the rows go together fast... I just need more rolls. :lol:

Now it's time for chores...

I'll post another pic when there's more to see!! I have this Monday off, that will help!